新东方网>沈阳新东方学校>综合能力>实用口语>正文

【口语】日常英语口语对话:医患日常英语对话

2017-12-08 21:50

来源:

作者:小编

 日常英语口语对话可以是什么?可以是生活中任意场景。学习日常英语口语对话可以帮助我们拜托英语零基础,进行简单的日常英语口语交流。今天学习关于医患的日常英语口语对话。

  一、关于讨论甲亢的日常英语口语对话:

  Patient: I’m easily moved to anger with the onset of palpitation for the past two months.

  近两个月来我老爱发火,还总是心慌。

  Doctor: Have you been feeling this way before?

  以前有过这样的感觉吗?

  Patient: No, this has been happening for the past two months only.

  没有,最近两个月来才这样。

  Doctor: Have you lost any weight recently?

  你最近体重减轻了吗?

  Patient: Yes, I have. In spite of increased intake of food, I lost ten pounds in weight over a period of two months.

  是的,尽管我饭量增加,但两个月来我已瘦掉了 10 磅。

  Doctor: Do you sleep well? 你睡得好吗?

  Patient: I have been suffering from insomnia lately.

  我近来一直失眠。

  Doctor: Have you been sweating as much as you usually do?

  你最近出汗和往常一样多吗?

  Patient: My sweating has increased notably. I just can’t stand warm weather at all.

  我比原先汗出得多了。我简直受不了热天。

  Doctor: All right, would you please get undressed now? Let me examine you. Now, swallow, please.

  好,请脱下衣服好吗?我检查一下。现在请做一个吞咽动作。

  Doctor: There are some tests you’ll have to get down and we’ll see you in one week. At that time we’ll start on a definite therapy for your condition.

  你还得做些实验。一周后再来。那时我们要开始对你的病进行确切的治疗。

  Patient: Thank you, Doctor, but tell me what’s wrong with me.

  谢谢你,医生,请告诉我得了什么病。

  Doctor: I suspect that you might have hyperthyroidism. Take this paper to the office, the nurse will arrange a time for you to have some thyroid function tests made.

  我估计你得了甲状腺机能亢进病。拿这些化验单到办公室去,护士会给你安排时间,做一些甲状腺机能的检查。

  二、过几天后

  Doctor: The results of the thyroid scanning and protein-bound-iodine show that you have hyperthyroidism. The thyroid scanning reveals that the nodule of thyroid is a “cold” nodule, which means nonfunctional, so you just have a goiter.

  根据甲状腺扫描和蛋白结合碘检查结果说明你得了甲状腺机能亢进病。甲状腺扫描发现甲状腺结节是 “冷结节”,也就是无功能的,你正是得了甲状腺肿。

  Patient: Can something be done about it?

  有什么办法治吗?

  Doctor: I think a subtotal thyroidectomy is necessary.

  我想需要做个甲状腺次全切除术。

  Patient: The operation will make a scar on my neck, won’t it?

  手术会在我颈部留下瘢痕吗?

  Doctor: Yes, I’m afraid so. 是,恐怕会的。

  Patient: Is there any way to avoid surgery? If possible, I would rather not have surgery.

  有什么方法能避免手术吗?如果可能的话,我不想做手术。

  Doctor: Of course. Antithyroid drugs, such as propylthiouracil and tapazole are used to control the symptoms. Their advantages are the avoidance of a surgical procedure with its attendant rare complications of recurrent nerve paralysis or hypopara-thyroidism, and reduced cost.

  当然,抗甲状腺药物如丙硫氧嘧啶和他巴佐可以控制症状。优点是:避免手术,并防止由此引起的罕见并发症,如喉返神经麻痹或甲状旁腺机能减退等,而且费用低廉。

  Patient: Thank you, Doctor. Let me discuss it with my husband, then we’ll decide what to choose.

  谢谢你,医生。我需要跟我丈夫商量,然后我们再决定采取什么治疗办法。

新东方沈阳学校官方微信:(微信号:xdfhhr123

最新报班优惠、课程大纲及课件,请扫描二维码,关注我们的官方微信!

焦点推荐

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

免费申请学习规划

已为29471位学员提供学习规划

*验证码

*短信验证码

400-024-0009

在线咨询