新东方网>沈阳新东方学校>综合能力>实用口语>正文

【口语】实用口语:如何表达激动之情

2017-06-11 08:05

来源:沈阳新东方

作者:小编

有时候,你会想表达非常、非常想做某事。换句话说,你会想表达你的热情。也就是说,你心情很激动,想要告诉整个世界你对某件事感到多么振奋。这与表达悲伤截然不同,它需要非常积极的措辞。你可以使用这些短语来表达你对正在做的事情的热情,或者用来支持某人。

  Idioms in the introduction:

  前言中的习语

  1.to be pumped = to be very excited and physically ready to do something

  非常激动,准备行动起来干某事

  2.to be stoked = to be very enthused about something

  对某事很热衷

  Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You are Doing

  表达对你所做的某事的热爱

  这些表达是用来形容你所拥有的某物的。你也可以用这些形式来表示某人对自己的事的激动之情。当你要表达对某人的支持或热情时,你可以使用下面的表达。

  1.S + be + (really, very, quite) excited + about something

  对某事感到十分激动

  I’m very excited about working with Tom on the new project.

  和汤姆一起做这个新项目让我非常激动。

  I’m quite excited about my new car!

  我一想起新买的车就十分激动!

  2.S + be + (really) looking forward to something

  对某事十分期待

  I’m really looking forward to opening the new store next week.

  我对下周新店开业的事满怀期待。

  She’s looking forward to taking some time off work.

  她期待着能够放一段时间假。

  3.S + feel confident that ...

  对······很自信

  I feel confident that I’ll get the position.

  我有自信能够得到这份工作。

  We feel confident that our son will succeed.

  我们相信自己的儿子会成功。

  4.S + cherish

  珍惜

  I cherish the time I spend with you.

  我非常珍惜与你度过的时间。

  Jack cherishes every opportunity to speak to a client.

  杰克珍惜每一个跟顾客沟通的机会。

  Expressing Enthusiasm for Something You Experience

  表达对你经历的某事的热情

  1.That’s / It’s / They’re amazing / awesome / fantastic / incredible / unbelievable!

  这/他们真是惊人/极好/精彩/不可思议/令人难以置信的!

  这些形容词也被称为“极度”形容词,用来表达你的热情。

  注意使用的频率不要过高!

  Wow, that’s amazing! I’ve never seen a sunset like that before!

  哇,太不可思议了!我从没看过这样的日落!

  Look at that mountain. It’s awesome!

  看那座山。太壮观了!

  2.I can’t believe ...

  我真不敢相信······

  The phrase “I can’t believe” is often used to express something that surprises you in a good way.

  I can’t believe(我真不敢相信)这个短语是表达使你惊讶的某事的不错的方式。

  I can’t believe how much fun that ride was!

  我真不敢相信那次骑行是多么有趣!

  I can’t believe how much I love you!

  我无法相信自己是多么爱你!

  Expressing Enthusiasm for Someone Else

  表达对某人的热情

  这些短语是用来表达对某人活动的热情,或者用来支持或相信他们所做的某事。

  1.S + (so, really, very) happy / excited / delighted + for you / them / him / her

  为你/他们/他/她感到十分高兴/激动/欣喜

  I’m really delighted for you. Good luck!

  真为你感到高兴。好运气!

  She’s so excited for her husband.

  她为自己的丈夫感到激动。

  2.Congratulations! / Congratulations on the / your ...

  祝贺!/祝贺你······

  Congratulations on your new house!

  祝贺你乔迁新居!

  Congratulations! You must be a proud father!

  祝贺你!你一定是一位深感自豪的父亲!

  Note: Use the modal verb of probability ‘must’ to express your belief that what you say is true.

  注意:使用表示可能性的情态动词must(一定)来表示你相信自己所说的对的。

  You must be so excited!

  你一定很激动!

  She must have been thrilled!

  她一定很激动!

  How to Respond to Someone Who Expresses Enthusiasm

  怎样对表达自己热情的人进行回应

  当某人与你分享他们的激动之情时,他们会期望你对好消息作出回应。这有一些短语来帮助你传播快乐。

  1.That’s great / fantastic / wonderful!

  真是太好/精彩/妙了!

  Your wife is pregnant. That’s fantastic!

  你妻子有喜了。真是太好了!

  That’s great! You should be proud of yourself.

  真棒!你应该为自己感到骄傲!

  2.I’m (so, very, really) happy for you

  我真为你感到高兴。

  I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll be great at your new job.

  我真为你感到高兴。我相信你会干好你的新工作的。

  I’m so happy for you and your husband. Would you like a boy or a girl?

  我真为你们夫妇俩感到高兴。你想要个男孩,还是女孩呢?

  At Work

  工作中

  Colleague 1: Hi Tom. Got a moment?

  嗨,汤姆,有时间吗?

  Colleague 2: Sure, what’s up?

  当然,什么事儿?

  Colleague 1: I’m really stoked about the new project.

  我对这个新项目感到非常振奋。

  Colleague 2: Why’s that?

  为什么?

  Colleague 1: Yes, I’m really excited about the opportunity. If things go well with this, who knows what will happen!

  是的,我为这次机会感到激动不已。如果事情进展顺利,谁知道会发生什么呢!

  Colleague 2: I’m really happy for you. I’m sure you’ll do a great job.

  我真为你感到高兴。我相信你会干得出色的。

  Colleague 1: Thanks. I hope so.

  谢谢,希望如此。

  Colleague 2: Of course, you must be very proud of yourself.

  当然,你一定要为自己感到骄傲。

  Colleague 1: Yes, to tell you the truth, this is something I’ve wanted for a while.

  是的,老实告诉你吧,这是我一直梦寐以求的事了。

  Colleague 2: Well, you deserve it!

  哦,这是你应得的。

  Colleague 1: Thanks. I appreciate it.

  谢谢,我很感激。

  Colleague 2: My pleasure.

  别客气。

  Between Friends

  朋友之间

  George: Doug, Doug!!Annie’s pregnant!

  道格,道格!安妮有喜了!

  Doug: That’s fantastic! Congratulations!

  真是太好了!恭喜啊!

  George: Thanks. I can’t believe we’re going to have another baby!!

  谢谢。真不敢相信,我们又将迎来一个孩子!

  Doug: Do you know the sex?

  知道孩子的性别吗?

  George: No, we want it to be a surprise.

  还没,我们想保留一个惊喜。

  Doug: Really, I’d want to know so I could buy all the right stuff.

  真的吗,我想知道孩子是男是女,这样就方便给他买东西了。

  George: You have a point. Maybe we should find out.

  你说得对。也许我们应该去检查一下。

  Doug: In any case, I’m really, really happy for your two.

  无论如何,我是真的,真的为你们两个感到高兴。

  George: Thanks. I just had to sharethe good news.

  谢谢。我只是想分享下这个好消息。

  Doug: Let’s go get a beer to celebrate!

  我们去喝杯啤酒庆祝一下吧!

  George: That’s a good idea!

  真是个好主意!

  Doug: My treat.

  我请客。

  表达热情是语言的众多功能之一。学习这些语言功能可以帮助你学习在具体的情况下具体的词汇。

新东方沈阳学校官方微信:(微信号:xdfhhr123

最新报班优惠、课程大纲及课件,请扫描二维码,关注我们的官方微信!

焦点推荐

版权及免责声明

凡本网注明"稿件来源:新东方"的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属新东方教育科技集团(含本网和新东方网) 所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他任何方式复制、发表。已经本网协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明"稿件来源:新东方",违者本网将依法追究法律责任。

本网未注明"稿件来源:新东方"的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本网转载仅基于传递更多信息之目的,并不意味着赞同转载稿的观点或证实其内容的真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人从本网下载使用,必须保留本网注明的"稿件来源",并自负版权等法律责任。如擅自篡改为"稿件来源:新东方",本网将依法追究法律责任。

如本网转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者见稿后在两周内速来电与新东方网联系,电话:010-60908555。

免费申请学习规划

已为29471位学员提供学习规划

*验证码

*短信验证码

400-024-0009

在线咨询